COHO Inspection ServicesWhat happens under your roof is your business. Know it.
COHO is pleased to offer professional inspection services to housing co-ops in BC.
Our services are delivered by provincially-certified building inspectors and backed by COHO’s reputation for outstanding service and value. Clients will receive a comprehensive report on each co-op home or common area inspected. Reports will identify and prioritize items of concern in a format that is easy to understand and follow up.
Working with COHO, clients can use the inspection reports to:
- Address urgent issues that may become emergencies if left unresolved
- Develop routine and preventive maintenance plans to keep the co-op in good repair
- Generate work orders for scheduled follow up to increase member satisfaction
- Verify the condition of co-op units at move-in or move-out
- Maintain common areas and systems in peak condition
- Assess the condition of specialized items, e.g. playground equipment
- Deal with hazardous materials and protect the health and safety of members
Are you looking for inspections that are thorough, professional, confidential and reliable? Contact COHO Inspection Services at email@example.com today for a free, no obligation quote!