Fire at Pioneer Co-op in VictoriaPlease help out if you can.
Thurs, 21 April 2016On Wednesday morning, a fire broke out at Pioneer Co-op in Victoria that has left a single mother and her two teenage children without a home. Read more about this heartbreaking story at http://ow.ly/4mXShY. They have lost all their possessions, but they are safe and, fortunately, the member has insurance. That considered, this family has a tough road ahead, and could use your help. Co-op Members and others wishing to making a donation may do so through GoFundMe at https://www.gofundme.com/2xv46am4.